Monday, May 26, 2008

El Oso Perez


So, it would seem that last September I kind of dropped off the face of the earth.....or at least the Daily Photo world. I'm terribly sorry to have left without warning. Today's photo of a sloth at the Henry Doorly Zoo is to represent my hibernating through the winter and abandoning my poor little blog here.
I still take photos pretty much every day, and have more than made up for my lost blogging time on flickr.com.
Now that I have some business/login issues taken care of I would like to restart my city photo blogging. There are still many great things to take photos of in this city. And as another update: I have two new cameras since I left here!! I received a Canon Rebel XT and a Canon G7 for Christmas, and I couldn't be happier!
So, I don't expect anyone to still be checking in here, but if you do, I hope you will accept me back into the daily city photoblog world!

1 comment:

ft. lauderdale daily photo said...

Welcome back! I once visited your zoo, when the gorilla exhibit first opened several years ago. I thoroughly enjoyed your city. Looking forward to more photos.