Thursday, June 7, 2007

Life Net....

At the Donate Life event that I posted about recently, the Life-Net helicopter made its annual appearance. They open the helicopter for taking pictures, getting in to see what it's like inside, and the pilots are there to answer questions. The kids love it! I work with some of the EMTs who fly sometimes, so it's fun to see them there. Close to the end of the event, the helicopter takes off and everyone can watch - from the safe distance behind the row of security guards whose elbows are in the picture. I'm very proud of my hospital! Patients are brought in from many places, and I frequently hear/see the helicopter as I'm arriving or leaving work.

1 comment:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I love the name Donate Life. Is it for giving blood? Did you do a previous post on it?