Friday, June 1, 2007

Theme day - View from your bedroom.....

The view from my balcony is much more fun....but here you see the view from my room, which is the theme after all! Sadly, my flower boxes have no flowers.....They will soon, but I'm not known for my gardening skills. I'm working on that. From the balcony the only view is of the sky and the trees, which I love. If you look back in my archives, I actually have a few pictures taken from my balcony. During the crazy snowstorms, it was the safest place outside to take pictures! And the lightning shot that I posted was also taken from the balcony whose corner is visible here.
Be sure to check out the rest of the Theme day shots from these great cities:

Seattle (WA), USA - Manila, Philippines - Albuquerque (NM), USA - Singapore, Singapore - Toruń, Poland - Baton Rouge (LA), USA - Seoul, Korea - Saint Paul (MN), USA - Vantaa, Finland - Madison (WI), USA - Saarbrücken, Germany - Cleveland (OH), USA - Chicago (IL), USA - Cottage Grove (MN), USA - Omaha (NE), USA - Bellefonte (PA), USA - Melbourne, Australia - Stockholm, Sweden - Grenoble, France - Lubbock (TX), USA - Boston (MA), USA - Arradon, France - Hyde, UK - Joplin (MO), USA - Kyoto, Japan - Tokyo, Japan - Kansas City (MO), USA - Naples (FL), USA - Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina - Manila, Philippines - Sydney, Australia - Stavanger, Norway - Bucaramanga (Santander), Colombia - London, UK - Chandler (AZ), USA - Nelson, New Zealand - Singapore, Singapore - Hamburg, Germany - Sydney, Australia - Tenerife, Spain - Moscow, Russia - Lyon, France - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Villigen, Switzerland - Anderson (SC), USA - Oslo, Norway - Evry, France - Hayle, UK - Mumbai, India - Kitakami, Japan - Wassenaar (ZH), Netherlands - Menton, France - Monte Carlo, Monaco - Los Angeles (CA), USA - Cypress (TX), USA - La Antigua, Guatemala - Paderborn, Germany - San Diego (CA), USA - Ampang (Selangor), Malaysia - Madrid, Spain - Lyon, France - Selma (AL), USA - Shanghai, China - Baziège, France - Cologne (NRW), Germany - North Bay (ON), Canada - Rotterdam, Netherlands - Stayton (OR), USA - Sharon (CT), USA - Austin (TX), USA - Hong Kong, China - Trier, Germany - Joensuu, Finland - Paris, France - Greenville (SC), USA - Wailea (HI), USA - Budapest, Hungary - Cork, Ireland - Bastia, France - Vancouver, Canada - Brookville (OH), USA - Jakarta, Indonesia - Mainz, Germany - Minneapolis (MN), USA - Zurich, Switzerland - Torino, Italy - Montréal (QC), Canada

5 comments:

lv2scpbk said...

That would be nice with those flower boxes full.

Martel said...

a beautiful sight.

This Weekend, I propose on my photo blog on Martel. Before and After.
And amusing, I start with Delfour-Couderc drapery, it was the house of the late arrears Grandparent of Olivier (DP Evry)
(A friend, it is him which me advises to make a blog)
My blog photographs on the town of Martel

Anonymous said...

Thanks! We are from Washington state, and before my husband joined the military I hadnt been farther east than Arizona. Right now, though, we are in Germany! Only four weeks left! I'm not exactly ready to move, but I'm sure I will adjust easily! We havent seen family in four and a half years (my kids are now 8 and 5), so we'll be visiting for a month and will get to Omaha the first week of August or so. --I'm sure it will be too late for me to plan flowers by then!!! :-)

alice said...

Lawn and trees, a nice view indeed! And don't worry about your green thumb, just choice easy flowers!

Dsole said...

I like the green you have out of your window! parece un sitio tranquilo