Thursday, May 31, 2007

In the clear...

Hey, everyone, I'm back!! I was a little over-ambitious and still had planned to post in the last few days....hmmm....I'll think better next time and warn you. I was on call from Sun afternoon until Tues morning, and still worked my regular shift Tues. Wednesday was still kind of a blur. So, now my sleep schedule is now back to normal, which means I am no longer a zombie and will return to regular posting. I love my job, so understand that I'm not complaining about the overtime, but it does leave a little less time for other interests! Today's photo is one from the storms a couple of weeks ago. I heard an announcement a few minutes ago about a storm watch, so this might be going on outside again. Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

Dsole said...

Hey girl, don't work too much ok? i've herad it isn't too healthy ;)

Dsole said...

i mean I've heard!!!!

Omaheña said...

You know, I almost didn't notice that typo! Working a lot now means I get to play more later!! :-)

Dsole said...

hehehehe, ok, then you're right if that's the way you're thinking!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the clouds had a big welcome back for you.

Wouldn't it be different if you woke up in my house and looked out the bedroom window? My site shows what you would see.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo
My Photography

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture!

My friend just found your site and told me I HAVE to look at it! My husband is getting stationed there, and my first reaction was "Where?!?!" haha Youre pictures are helping me get excited about moving somewhere I was aprehensive about! There are some really beautiful places and many more great things to do than I though! Thank you for sharing!!!