Saturday, May 26, 2007

Meet your thoughts here....

The title of my post was the inspiration of the name for this great new music venue, Myth, in downtown! I love the title, and I fell in love with the place as soon as I walked in the door. Omaha has a great local music scene, and we have been sadly without a great new acoustic music venue for a while. My friend Chris Saub (the best musician anywhere, in my opinion! Check out his website to hear some amazing music!) played there on the opening night. I got to meet the owners afterwards. They are the couple in the photo, with one of the bartenders in the middle. The place has a great atmosphere, wireless internet throughout (soon I will be blogging with a martini in hand!), and NO televisions, which helps a lot with the ambiance. I love the place and will be heading back soon!

3 comments:

Martel said...

On my Blog, I show to you the “Right Street”, one of the principal streets of Martel. Cavity it is very except right-hand side, it turns in all the directions. Also have in your city, of the streets with a name in contradiction with the street? (Street example of the restaurants without any restaurants).
Good Day
My blog photographs on the town of Martel

Dsole said...

hey it seems a nice place!
I'll looking forward to listen to your friend. Is that right? queria decir, que volveré para escuchar la música de tu amigo.. ya es un poco tarde, y tengo sueño... Have a nice week!

GE said...

Your blog has been included in our new guide.
Please keep us informed of any changes to it.

Around The World with Daily Photoblogs Old and New: a brief history of the City Daily Photoblog movement and a guide to sites around the world.