Saturday, May 19, 2007

Street scene....

Here is the scene in the street in front of one of the buildings I showed the other day. I'm on my way out to go have a glass of wine on the patio of a French restaurant on this street! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
Update: We actually ended up going to the Upstream. It is the shorter, tan-colored building in the middle of this photo. We sat on the patio, right under all of the trees you can see in front of the building. The patio is right on the intersection, so there is plenty to see. Last night, there were some people across the street with some amazing telescopes. Our waitress told us that Venus was very close to the moon, or something like that (I'll have to Google it!) and people were paying for a look through the telescope.

1 comment:

Martel said...

Beautiful photograph, cete scene of street very is successful

My blog photographs one Martel